We understand that every couple has a unique vision for their special day, and sometimes, it falls outside the lines of our listed packages. That's where our flexibility shines. If none of our existing packages quite fits your needs, don't hesitate to reach out. Send us a message, share your ideas, and let's work together to bring your wedding vision to life. Your dream wedding is our mission!
YES WE DO!
We're headquartered in Tijuana, Baja California, strategically positioned for easy access to various destinations. Whether you're planning a wedding anywhere in Mexico or beyond Latin America, we're just one flight away. For those closer to home, the San Diego Airport is a mere 20-minute drive from our base, allowing us to reach any city in California swiftly. And if your dreams take you even further, LAX is only a 2-hour drive away, granting us access to destinations across the globe. Rest assured, distance is never an obstacle when it comes to capturing your special moments.
5 to 8 weeks.
Our main goal is to deliver your photos as fast as possible.
We'd Be Delighted!
With 8 years of experience in the wedding industry, including 2 years as wedding planners and 6 years as wedding photographers, we've cultivated strong relationships with talented and trustworthy vendors. Whether you need recommendations for local wedding planners, skilled decorators, hair and makeup artists, videographers, stunning venues, reliable transportation services, or anything else, we're here to assist you. Don't hesitate to reach out and tap into our network of trusted professionals. Your dream wedding team is just a message away!
For weddings in Tijuana and Baja California, we request a 25% non-refundable retainer upon booking, with the remaining 75% due two weeks before your wedding date.
If your celebration takes us to a destination or California, we ask for a 50% retainer, with the remaining 50% also due two weeks before your wedding day.
To ensure convenience, we accept payments via credit card or e-transfer. Rest assured, our payment process is designed with transparency and flexibility to make your planning experience as smooth as possible.
Yes! All of our packages include a print release. You are free to print, post, or reproduce photos however you’d like.
And talking about prints, yes, the files we deliver have enough quality to print as large as you want.
Absolutely! Here's How.
We understand that being in front of a camera can feel daunting. That's why we prioritize building a relationship based on trust and genuine connection with all our clients. We want to see you as more than just clients; we want to know you as individuals.
To achieve this, we encourage 1 or 2 video calls before the big day. These calls help you get to know us and vice versa, eliminating any potential awkwardness of having strangers follow you with cameras on your wedding day. We've found that when our clients see our vulnerability and authenticity, they feel more at ease being themselves around us. This natural connection allows us to do our job seamlessly, without making you feel like we're merely taking photos.
Your comfort is our priority, ensuring your wedding memories reflect your genuine selves.
No, we don't.
We hold the highest respect for our fellow videographers; it's a remarkable craft that we deeply admire. While we specialize in wedding photography, we don't venture into videography. However, if you're in search of exceptional video services, we're delighted to recommend some dear friends of ours whom we trust wholeheartedly.
You can explore your video options with:
Baja Wedding Films (Ensenada) | Baja Norte Wedding Films (Tijuana) | Life Stories of Two (Ensenada)
Rest assured, these talented professionals share our commitment to capturing your special moments with creativity and excellence.
Yes sir! // ¡Sí señor!
Tijuana is a unique border town, nestled right next to San Diego, California. Our daily lives embrace a bi-cultural and bilingual lifestyle, and this reflects in our services. Whether you prefer to communicate in English or Spanish, we've got you covered.
Your comfort in communication is our priority, ensuring that every detail of your wedding day is perfectly captured, no matter the language.